"You forgot to pick me up from practice!" [x]
CREEPY THINGS TO WATCH
A compilation of all the horror filled movies, t.v shows & documentaries I could find. It includes some of my own masterposts and other people’s masterposts.
- Scary Movie Masterpost
- Childhood Halloween Masterpost
- Psychological Thriller Movie Masterpost
- Not So Scary Movie Masterpost
- Link to Horror Movies You Shouldn’t Miss
- Another Horror Movie Masterpost
- Foreign Horror Films Masterpost
- Creepy Short Film Masterpost
- American Horror Story Masterpost
- The Walking Dead Masterpost
- Supernatural Masterpost
- Scooby-Doo Masterpost
- Top 10 Disturbing Documentaries
- A Haunting Episode List
- X-Files Episode List
- Ghost Hunters Episode List
- Ghost Adventures Episode List
- The Twilight Zone Episode List
- Unsolved Mysteries Series
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Series
- Ghost Whisperer Series
- Psychic Kids Series
- Is It Real Series
- Sightings Series
- Strange But True Series
COSTUME/CREEPY MAKE-UP TUTORIALS
A compilation of amazing people with a talent for art and expression. Some of these are gorey, so be cautious.
- Cracked Doll
- Severed Fingers
- Dissected Arm
- Maggot Eyes
- Corpse Bride
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Dead Bride
- Creepy Dummy Doll
- Annabelle Doll
- The Exorcist
- The Ring
- Silent Hill Nurse
- Chucky: Child’s Play
- Candy Demon
- Unwanted House Guest
- Monster Girl
- Blood Nail Art
- Scary Fairy Nails
- Cute & Easy Halloween Nails
CREEPY STORY NARRARATIONS
What’s better than reading scary stories? Listening to them from people who have a voice that perfectly match the suspense needed for such stories.
- Cry Reads
- Otis Jiry
- Madame Macabre
- Litter Bot
Creepy compilations from around the web and from posts I’ve made before.
- Top Rated Scary Stories
- Cracked on Horror
- Listverse Bizarre and Creepy
- Creepiest Gifs
- Reddit No Sleep
- Reddit Paranormal
- Reddit Horror
- Creepy Contacts
- Top 10 Sixpenceee Stories
- Top 10 Reddit Lets Not Meet Stories
- Top 10 Creepy Short Films
- Compilation of Short Creepy Stories
- Unsettling Things on the Internet
- Top 10 Terrifying YouTube Videos
- Top 10 Creepy Audio Recordings
- Creepy Dares List
- Creepy Facts Compilation
- Top 5 Disturbing Topics
- Top 5 Fake Documentaries
- 6 Terrifying Comics
- Common Nightmares & Their Meanings
- Creepy Japanese Urban Legends
- Creepy Lost Episodes Compilation
- Compilation of Horror Pranks
- Top 5 Mass Extinctions
- Glitch in the Matrix
- Top 10 Found Footage & Creepy Videos
- Top 10 Long Scary Stories
- Ways to Contact the Dead
- Creepy Meaning Behind Nursery Rhymes
- Creepiest Glitch Experiences
- Paranormal Science Resources
- Map of Monsters/Ghosts/Cryptids in the USA
- Everything on Astral Projection
- Everything on Terrifying Dolls
The first couple are masterposts I’ve made, the rest are masterposts I’ve gathered from other blogs.
- Masterpost of World’s Scariest Places
- Masterpost of True Terrifying Events
- Masterpost of Creepy Stories
- Masterpost of Gothic Novels
- Masterpost of Creepy Websites
- Masterpost of Creepy Online Games
- Masterpost of Creepy Sleep-Over Games
- Masterpost of Scary Music
- Masterpost of Free Indie Horror Games
- Another Halloween Masterpost
- Halloween Pixel/Background Masterpost
- Another Halloween Pixel/Banners/Cursor Masterpost
- Chilling Tales For Dark Nights Masterpost
- Paranormal Podcast Masterpost
- Scary App Masterpost
- Paranormal Creatures Masterpost
- Superstitions Masterpost
- Creepy Wikipedia Articles Masterpost
- Masterpost of Creepy Stuff
- Myths & Urban Legends Masterpost
- The Bloodworth Saga Masterpost
- Scary October Masterpost
CREEPY TUMBLR BLOGS
Some creepy blogs to keep your dash scary 24/7. Thanks to everyone who contacted me for this. Sorry, if I’m forgetting you. I really am. I made this list during midterms week & I was half dead.
Well, there you go! :) Be sure to check out my halloween special, where you guys get to share your halloween spirit. Have a lovely October & Halloween everyone!
That sounds cool. BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
(Helicarrier Hulk wakes up, no control, attacks everyone. New York Hulk is good guy buddy only hurt bad guy. Wait! OK! Loki was harshing the vibe on the helicarrier. No, wait further, Loki was just as there in New York. In fact, quite close to Mr. Grabby Hulk.)
I am continually drawn to this dumb film by the interaction between Downey and Ruffalo. I am continually put off by this dumb film by how dumb it is.
Wow, look at this! It’s 2014, and people are still saying things like this! Amazing!!! :D Here, let me explain to you why, and how:
First of all, why do people keep forgetting that The Incredible Hulk happened?? In that film it was shown that Bruce can actually control the Hulk when he deliberately hulks out.
Please notice that Bruce hulked out on the helicarrier because something blew up and he was thrown so hard he fell one floor down through the window. It was obvious that Bruce was hurt and in danger.
Hulk exists to protect Bruce, Bruce was in danger, you do the math.
Not to mention that Bruce was understandably angry at Natasha and Fury because he felt like they’d lied to him. (Therefore, causing Hulk to went after Natasha).
Manhattan Hulk showed up because Bruce ‘asked’ him to. Because he fucking did it on purpose. The Hulk is the physical manifestation of Bruce’s emotions — all his anger, frustration, empathy, sadness, disappointment, sympathy, love, hate, everything. That’s why Hulk knew which are the bad ones and which are the good ones, that’s why he saved Tony from falling off the sky, that’s why he listened to Steve’s orders. Hulk isn’t just some mindless beast who has no feelings whatsoever. He recognised and saved Betty in the midst of his rampage in TIH, looked hesitant when he saw the fear in Natasha’s eyes (it was brief but it was there), punched Thor as a payback, etc. Hulk is not that simple.
Bottom line is, that Bruce can control the Hulk to some degree when he has the option or actually gets to choose, and that’s not what happened on the helicarrier.
So, yea, that’s how.
In this post the uneducated are taught that The Hulk isn’t a mindless monster born simply out of rage.
Anybody gonna mention that our lowdown was given to us DIRECTLY FROM MR. BRUCE HIMSELF?!
Took me until that last comment to realize it is actually Mark Ruffalo, the actor who planed Bruce Banner, who left that incredibly informative comment. Much respect, sir!
This is my favorite.
severus snape syndrome: where a villain doesn’t actually have any legitimate regrets or redemption, but the circumstances around their death/almost death somehow transform them into a valued and trusted hero above all other heroes ever.
how??? who fucking knows.